My New Photography Website

Hello,

My name is Chris and I have started a site to sell my photographic work. Not all elements (including the store!) are up and running yet but will be soon. Actually looking for advice / critique about my site and the best way to sell digital downloads. Does Squarespace offers a bespoke picture printing and framing service as part of the checkout options?

http://chrispartridgephotography.squarespace.com

Thank you in advance.

Edited by Chris1603

Hi @Chris1603,

My recommendation is to build on your branding — create a logo, font, and color palette that is uniquely you. The branding looks a little generic, but you have a lovely photography style, and I think that working on your brand's visual style will help to really show off your work!

It looks like you are still adding content to a few of the pages. You can hide them in the Not Linked section until they are ready to share publicly. 

Your can also add Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policies to your footer to improve credibility and trust with site visitors.

— Hannah
Sisu Templates

A brand designer & strategist creating brands that bridge the gaps between artistry, strategy, and thoughtful consideration. Creator of Studio Founded, a digital resource library for purposeful business owners. 
💻 Shop Squarespace Templates
✍️ Curated Business Resources

🥰 Complimentary Downloadables
🤍 Bespoke Branding & Websites

Links in my posts may be affiliate links.

• 6 months later...

Hiya,

- the photos are wonderful, don't feel obliged to add them all on home page - let them breathe. Approach your home page as  a landing page: a snippet of your photograph, who you are, some of your products ready to purchase, and then you could also think about adding reviews/blog post/contact forum/social media
- what's your speciality? what makes you more favourable over other photographers?
- maybe think about selling a small selection of prints on another platform at a higher price and then when posted to client, you can signpost them to your website to drive foot fall