How to give a single photo multiple categories so that the photo can be viewed from each category page

Hello, I'm building a portfolio site and would like to create a new system for the title. So, I would like to ask what code I should write for building the below's goal. 

My goal is the following.

- picture stock folder (it cannot see the viewer, only us)
    : stock many pictures and give some categories or tags ( I think categories are better)
-some category pages (it can see the viewer)
    :  Ensure that photos appear in the appropriate folder based on the category (or tag) information I have attached to the photo.

Please contact me if anyone knows how to do the above coding and building!

Edited by natto
  • Replies 2
  • Views 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, I'm building a portfolio site and would like to create a new system like the title. So, I need to ask what I should set for building the below's goal. 

: stock many pictures and give some categories or tags ( I think categories are better)
    :  Ensure that photos appear in the appropriate folder based on the category (or tag) information I have attached to the photo.

Please contact me if anyone knows how to do the above building!

Hello, I'm building a portfolio site and would like to create a new system like the title. So, I need to ask which template I should chose and set for building the below's goal. 

Please contact me if anyone knows how to do the above building!