Does anyone know of a great: Instant Quote & Calendar Plug In for wedding business website?

Site URL: https://www.thebigredbox.co/

Does anyone know of a great: Instant Quote & Calendar PlugIn or extension?

I'm a wedding supplier and I provide audio guest books.

I want people to be able to get an instant quote on my contact pages.

Screenshot example of another wedding supplier's page attached. This is EXACTLY what I'm looking for. I don't want code or CSS - I'd rather have a fully formed, customisable excellent plugin/extension. 

I've found this from power.io but the free option for 'request a quote' doesn't have enough persoanlisation and I don't want to have to pay monthly for an upgrade - i'd rather just pay one off. Also I don't want a wishlist or booking function.

Aware I'll have to buy it - it will be worth it as it will save me so much time having to answer "how much is it to hire" questions even tho it says all over my site...how much it is to hire*!

I really don't want to use Acuity, it's too advanced for my needs.

Thanks forum pals 🤖

*Any UK based forum pals getting married in 2023/24 - have 10% off and the design package for free - email me with: FORUM PAL in the subject header 😉 🎩

Screenshot 2022-10-06 at 08.23.37.png

Edited by TheBigRedBox
Additional info
  • Replies 1
  • Views 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, TheBigRedBox said:

Screenshot example of another wedding supplier's page attached. This is EXACTLY what I'm looking for. I don't want code or CSS - I'd rather have a fully formed, customisable excellent plugin/extension. 

What are they using? Can you share the link?

My two pence worth; if people would rather email you than read it on your website, why would they go through the quote form? Maybe a request pricing form with name email etc that triggers a automatic email from Mailchimp (or similar) that includes the latest pricing and other information?

Please like and upvote if my comments were helpful to you. Cheers!

Zygmunt Spray
Squarespace Website Designer
Contact me: 
https://squarefortytwo.com 
Hire me on Upwork!

🔌 Ghost Squarespace Plugins (Referral link)
📈 SEO Space (Referral link)
 SquareWebsites Plugins (Referral link)
 🔲 SQSP Themes (Referral link) 
Spark Plugin (Referral link) 

Did I help? Buy me a coffee?