Sticky/Floating Button Suddenly Not working in 7.1

Site URL: https://www.loveatfirstsit.net/dog-behavior-and-training

Hello!

I am hoping someone might be able to help me with this. I have a floating button for pet services pages on my squarespace 7.1 website that links them to request services pages.  The custom code is injected in the "page settings", "advanced" section.

For some reason, the floating buttons are no longer working.  When you go to the page, the button is visible, but you can't click on it. When you scroll down the page, it will also disappear.

Here is the code I am using referenced from this page:  https://www.loveatfirstsit.net/dog-behavior-and-training

<!--Sticky Booking Button-->

<div id="book-me">
  <a href="/dog-behavior-training-request"> Request Dog Training </a>
</div>

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello!

I have another question for you where I could use your expertise!

All of my photos background photos on my loveatfirstsit.net website are not visible. This is now throughout the site.  When I go to edit a page in the background photo, it's there and it shows me that it's there, but when I click on done, none of the photos appear.

What is also strange is that in some pages the peach banner photo at the top is not visible, while and others it is. For example, the Dog Training page versus the dog care page we are the top photo is visible. But all of the other photos in the background on the page are not

Do you know what the fixe is?  THANK YOU!

Screen Shot 2022-09-28 at 9.14.43 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-09-28 at 9.16.39 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-09-28 at 9.30.41 AM.png