Discount for the first year? 20%?

Hi,

I have two questions.

The first is based on an assumption. I've seen on a couple of video reviews about Squarespace - that if you let your 14 day trial lapse - they offer you 20% [not the usual 10%] off your first year [or first month if you decide top pay monthly]. Anyone recently let their 14 days trial finish and was this the case? If not any ideas of how to get 20% off without having to pay an expert to teach you or design the page for you? Thanks for any help.

The second question is I am looking to buy TWO squarespace pages/websites. One is their basic commerce, and the other is their advanced commerce. If I get the 20% offer... would it be good for opening BOTH those accounts. So it will be for the first year of BOTH squarespace websites? Or does it just work with one - and I will have to set the other one up on a different squarespace account to get a discount?
Thanks for any help x
  • Replies 2
  • Views 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks - so the answer is to have two different accounts and one website on each - I guess???

Thanks for the help.

I think the only feature I want [for the extra money in the advanced plan] actually won't work [in my case]... I will ask that in another question on here.

Thanks again

• KristinH_SQSP changed the title to Discount for the first year? 20%?