Summary block not scrolling on mobile

Site URL: https://elysiantattoo.co/

Hi all,

Am having trouble with the summary block on my client's website (homepage section artists).

I have created a summary block that shows all the tattoo artists in the studio in a single line. On the desktop you can scroll all the way to the end but on mobile version it stops early and does not show all the artists.

I used this code to make the summary block "full width" to create this effect ~ not sure if it has something to do with it?

/*Summary block full width*/
#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1660799918167_42461{
.sqs-gallery-design-carousel .sqs-gallery-container {
overflow: visible;
}
}

Screen Shot 2022-08-24 at 12.04.11 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-24 at 12.04.25 pm.png

Edited by Desnoir
49 minutes ago, Desnoir said:

Site URL: https://elysiantattoo.co/

Hi all,

Am having trouble with the summary block on my client's website (homepage section artists).

I have created a summary block that shows all the tattoo artists in the studio in a single line. On the desktop you can scroll all the way to the end but on mobile version it stops early and does not show all the artists.

I used this code to make the summary block "full width" to create this effect ~ not sure if it has something to do with it?

/*Summary block full width*/
#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1660799918167_42461{
.sqs-gallery-design-carousel .sqs-gallery-container {
overflow: visible;
}
}

Screen Shot 2022-08-24 at 12.04.11 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-24 at 12.04.25 pm.png

I just checked it on mobile in Safari and compared it to desktop. It let me across through all of the same ones on the site, so everything was there.

With that said, is there a reason why you have it set so you have a scrollbar horizontally instead of using a slideshow or forward and backward controls? It seems a bit odd to navigate on both desktop and mobile the way you have it set it.

Another observation is that your base text is super small. It's hard to read across the board but the menu is super small on mobile.

7 minutes ago, sayreambrosio said:

I just checked it on mobile in Safari and compared it to desktop. It let me across through all of the same ones on the site, so everything was there.

With that said, is there a reason why you have it set so you have a scrollbar horizontally instead of using a slideshow or forward and backward controls? It seems a bit odd to navigate on both desktop and mobile the way you have it set it.

Another observation is that your base text is super small. It's hard to read across the board but the menu is super small on mobile.

Oh noooo why do I feel like this is gonna be hard to troubleshoot.. I have tried Safari too and still get the issue 😔

I'm unsure about the horizontal scrollbar as I can't see that on my end Would you mind sending me a screen capture please? I have also checked with client and they see arrows like I do, at the bottom. The summary block is just set to carousel and I used code to make it fullwidth and then also to move the arrows to bottom.

The text we are addressing yep ☺️

Screen Shot 2022-08-24 at 1.13.38 pm.png

5 minutes ago, Desnoir said:

Oh noooo why do I feel like this is gonna be hard to troubleshoot.. I have tried Safari too and still get the issue 😔

I'm unsure about the horizontal scrollbar as I can't see that on my end Would you mind sending me a screen capture please? I have also checked with client and they see arrows like I do, at the bottom. The summary block is just set to carousel and I used code to make it fullwidth and then also to move the arrows to bottom.

The text we are addressing yep ☺️

Screen Shot 2022-08-24 at 1.13.38 pm.png

I think it's the full width code that's causing the issue. Here's a quick one of desktop. I'll make one on mobile for ya.

I had to export as 480p for the file to upload, so just know that you can see what I'm talking about but it's not pixelated on the actual site.

23 hours ago, sayreambrosio said:

Here's the mobile view. You can see the scroll bar at the bottom and the wonkiness of the page when not using the arrows.

elysian tattoo mobile.mov

Hi I was just wondering if you would please mind checking if you still see the scrollbar? I have removed the full width feature am hoping that has fixed it but I can't check on my computer as I didn't see it in the first place.

@Desnoir Scroll bar is gone, but tablet and mobile cut off the number of artists you can arrow through. Which I think is what you were having issues with prior. If I counted right, you need to show 18 total right? Oh, and check your blog titles on mobile. They are overlapping and causing a jumble.