Reviews in Product Detail Page

Site URL: https://www.banyancanopy.com/shop-marketplace/p/organic-whole-leaf-burmese-green-tea-

Sorry to bother you this way. I just started using Product Reviews and a customer recently left 2 store reviews.

However, on product detail pages (please see the link below), 2  Reviews text is overlapping with Product Name. I am not an expert in CSS and have developed the website reading the Forum and wha other experts have explained in the forum.

Could you please help me resolve this? 

https://www.banyancanopy.com/shop-marketplace/p/organic-whole-leaf-burmese-green-tea-

I am using the following code to align the Product Title on the Right with Photo on the left. 

.ProductItem .ProductItem-details h1.ProductItem-details-title {
    padding-top: 0px;
    margin-top: -63px;

I think if I can get the code to move the Product Review text above the Title, it will work fine. I just don't know how/where to point to move margin-top to move up. 

Thank you so much in advance. 

Untitled-1.jpg

On 7/29/2022 at 6:28 AM, amkhin said:

Site URL: https://www.banyancanopy.com/shop-marketplace/p/organic-whole-leaf-burmese-green-tea-

Sorry to bother you this way. I just started using Product Reviews and a customer recently left 2 store reviews.

However, on product detail pages (please see the link below), 2  Reviews text is overlapping with Product Name. I am not an expert in CSS and have developed the website reading the Forum and wha other experts have explained in the forum.

Could you please help me resolve this? 

https://www.banyancanopy.com/shop-marketplace/p/organic-whole-leaf-burmese-green-tea-

I am using the following code to align the Product Title on the Right with Photo on the left. 

.ProductItem .ProductItem-details h1.ProductItem-details-title {
    padding-top: 0px;
    margin-top: -63px;

I think if I can get the code to move the Product Review text above the Title, it will work fine. I just don't know how/where to point to move margin-top to move up. 

Thank you so much in advance. 

Untitled-1.jpg

I check that there is no issue at the moment.

image.thumb.png.8ec36340e2633536a482b47b41644f5a.png

Have you figured it out by yourself? Do you still need help?

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2022 at 4:16 AM, bangank36 said:

I check that there is no issue at the moment.

image.thumb.png.8ec36340e2633536a482b47b41644f5a.png

Have you figured it out by yourself? Do you still need help?

It has not. I dont know for some reason I tried to adjust the Gallery (one the left) size and it worked for a few days and now back to how it was before. There is now a big white space above the Reviews. I am not sure what is wrong now. 

image.png

2 hours ago, moondesignco said:

If I want to completely remove the text that says "2 Store Reviews" (above the product title), does anyone know how to code that?

Please post the URL for a page on your site where we can see your issue.

If your site is not public please set up a site-wide password, if you've not already done so.

Post the password here.

Adding a site-wide password does not allow anyone to alter your site. It only allows those with the password to see your site. Please read the documentation at the link provided to understand how it works.

Please read the documentation at the link provided on how to share a link to your site to understand how it works. A link to the backend of the your site won’t work for us, i.e. a url that contains /config/.

We can then take a look at your issue.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

• 1 year later...
1 minute ago, plentyblue said:

Would love to also know if there is a solution to this?

Can you confirm which issue you are seeking a solution for? A working link to the page on your site will also help us.

If required, How to Post a Forum Question provides guidance on how to provide a link.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

29 minutes ago, plentyblue said:

Would love to also know [how to remove the number of reviews from top of description]

You can hide the review summary text by adding this to Custom CSS:

/* Hide Review Summary Text on PDP */
.ProductItem-details .reviewSummary {
  display: none;
}

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

Edited by paul2009

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

3 hours ago, plentyblue said:

Is there anyway to now move content up so it is inline with image?

There was always 60 pixels of padding above the Product Details (with or without the review summary! 🙂). It was a design choice by the PDP designer (shown highlighted in green below).

image.thumb.png.f324454e11763253253639420caafdc2.png

If you'd like to remove the padding, you can add some further custom CSS, something like this:

@media screen and (min-width: 768px) {
  .tweak-product-basic-item-content-alignment-top .ProductItem-details, .tweak-product-basic-item-gallery-design-stacked .ProductItem-details {
    padding-top: 0;
}

I hope this helps. 

Edited by paul2009