Looking for an expert that could help adding changes/introducing new features on our website

Site URL: https://www.gorgeousgelato.com

Hello everybody,

I'm writing you because we'd like to find an expert help for our beloved website, built with SquareSpace a couple of years ago :
www.GorgeousGelato.com
Unfortunately, the smart guy who did it switched to a completely different job and he's no more able to take care of it.
We'd like to introduce some very simple changes but, unfortunately, it's not my job. I just sell The Best Gelato West of Italy!
In the future, we would like also to introduce other features so we need someone to help us in the long term, as well.
I love technology and computers (first one the ZX80!), but this is not my job.

Our business is located in Portland, Maine and Boston, Mass (USA).
Thanks a lot,
Donato

Gelato-30.jpg small.jpg

• Susana_SQSP changed the title to Looking for an expert that could help adding changes/introducing new features on our website
  • Replies 1
  • Views 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi @Donato

It sounds like you’re interested in working with a professional to help with your Squarespace site. If that's the case, you can get started with hiring a Squarespace Expert by completing the project brief in our Marketplace, powered by 99designs.

From there, you can choose from a list of recommended experts based on your project needs, or choose an expert to work with and submit the form directly to them. You'll then be redirected to 99designs to invite and communicate with your expert(s). For more information on the process, visit our How it Works page.