Sold Out display has changed. No change to my CSS code - Now big difference between desktop and mobile display.

Site URL: https://www.kate-illustrate.co.uk/calligraphy-classes

Hi all,

I have attached 4 screenshots below to try and show the issue I'm having.

I used the CSS code on the third screenshot to give me the SOLD OUT display which you see on the 4th screenshot. Pink background, with white writing, with quite a large font.

Suddenly in the last week the background colour has disappeared and in addition to this the desktop version (Screenshot 1) shows the correct sized font, but on a mobile (Screenshot 2) the font is tiny which customers aren't going to be able to see (and the majority of my customers access via mobile phones).

The CSS code hasn't changed and I don't understand why there is a difference now between the desktop and mobile versions (There was no difference for the previous year where I had this set up). You can see on screenshot 4 that if I select the colour of the background it goes back to the correct pink background, however as soon as I press save it defaults back to screenshot 1 or 2. It can't be changed.

I have messaged Squarespace, but they haven't replied in the last week or so.

Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks

Kate

Screenshot 2022-02-20 at 16.10.24.png

IMG_2379.PNG

Screenshot 2022-02-20 at 16.11.32.png

Screenshot 2022-02-20 at 16.12.15.png

• Replies 1
  • Views 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There is a syntax error in your Custom CSS.

.tweak-share-buttons-label-font {
  font-family: ff-good-headline-web-pro-condensed;
  font-weight: 400;
  font-style: normal;
  font-size: 12px;
  letter-spacing: 0em;
  text-transform: uppercase
}

_______ _______ _______ _______ __ | || || || || | | _ || _ || _ || _____|| | | | | || | | || |_| || |_____ | | | |_| || |_| || ___||_____ ||__| | || || | _____| | __ |_______||_______||___| |_______||__| Line Statement --------------- In 'site custom less': 1 https://static1.squarespace.com/sta ... t-mark.sold-out {
  font-size: 50px;
}
}

2 ... .product-mark.sold-out {
  background: pink !important;
  color: white !importa ....^ SyntaxError INCOMPLETE_PARSE Unable to complete parse.

Are you seeing a red syntax error where you enter custom CSS?

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.