Changing text font in banner to custom font

Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

Site URL: https://www.pccf.gives/

Hello! I am trying to update the style of the "text" font for the banners on my website. I uploaded the custom font (Design/custom css/manage custom files) but now when i try to change the "text" style to the uploaded font (AmsterdamFour) it is not appearing as an option. Did i do something wrong? I don't want to change my headings for the rest of the site if possible. Thanks in advance!

banner section error.png

• Solution
10 minutes ago, pccfoundation said:

I uploaded the custom font but it is not appearing as an option [in Site Styles]

When you upload a custom font through the Custom CSS panel it won't appear in the Site Styles panel. Instead, you must assign the custom font by writing some CSS in the Custom CSS panel, for example:

.desc-wrapper p {
  font-family: Milano-Sky;
}

127412794_Screenshot2022-01-20at19_16_43.thumb.png.749b0db82636d4bb0cda2b8de3c514a5.png

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

You're welcome @pccfoundation.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.