Tried code - didn't work :(

Site URL: https://www.santaspeaking.live

Hello, I'm reading all of this wonderful information, as I am also trying to add multiple buttons to my navigation. However, when I tried to plug in the code (I tried a few from this thread) nothing happened 😞

What am I doing wrong?

I'd like to add 2 buttons to the navigation right next to each other, that are different colors and have a little bit of padding between.

Thanks so much, really appreciate you guys!

• Replies 10
  • Views 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

I tried to plug in the code (I tried a few from this thread) nothing happened 😞

Could you point us to some of the code you were trying and didn't work? Without context it is hard to advise you.

There are two main techniques I've seen.

One is to use code of mine to duplicate a call to action button and assign it different titles and urls. Please see the following.

Second is to change navigation links to look like buttons. I think tuanphan has done this a number of times.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Here's the code I tried but didn't work:

{

text : 'enter button text here 1',
        url : 'enter url here 1'

},
      {

text : 'enter button text here 2',
        url : 'enter url here 2'

},

There were a few other strings of code within that thread that I tried but to no avail. 

Is there a difference in plugging in the code directly into the header code (from settings) as opposed to plugging it into the design/custom css section?