Is there any I can add a recommendations feature on my blog?

15 minutes ago, Abhilash said:

I want to add an engine where the blog recommends for more blogs on similar topics.

There are two Squarespace 7.0 template families that have a built-in algorithm to display related posts automatically at the bottom of each blog post. They are:

• Farro
  • Skye

If you use one of these templates, you can enable related posts in the blog page settings by going to the Advanced tab and checking Enable related items. When enabled, two posts display in thumbnails at the bottom of the page, along with their titles, excerpts, and metadata.

If you are using Squarespace 7.1 (or a different 7.0 template) then you can generate related posts by adding a Summary Block that filters by a certain tag or category from previous posts. You'll find more details here: Adding related posts links.

If this post has helped you, please click a 'Like' or 'Thanks' icon below  ⬇️

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

The summary at the bottom of a blog post is a good idea.

My template Avenue does have that simple source url for further reading option in settings. This puts a link at the the bottom of the post that can connect to any url, external or internal (another blog post for example) It isn't all that attractive but it works. If you use the source URL connects to post title it puts an arrow next to the title and clicking that takes you to the url. Also this option will make a summary image of the post click thru to that url aslo. 

Back to the summary ideaat the bottom of the blog. It will be automatic. Anytime you add a post with that cat, it will populate the summary block up to 30 posts, not that you would need that many. I may have to use this myself. 

Edited by derricksrandomviews