Embed code not creating the right result

I'm using an embed code, pasted into a markdown block, to try and link to a website prototype hosted on the Adobe servers. It overlaps the space it's meant to sit in, rather than sizing proportionally (see screengrab).

The embed code I got is <iframe width="1920" height="1080" src="https://xd.adobe.com/embed/46fe53f9-9d26-4448-827f-88b5d8d04224-13ad/?fullscreen" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I don't know anything about code so I can't tell if this is where the problem is happening. The page isn't currently live because it's not ready yet.

Any assistance gratefully received. 

Screenshot 2021-07-29 at 11.25.15.png

On 7/30/2021 at 11:29 PM, rubyred1979 said:

@tuanphan Hiya. I've just tried to do this but I get the message "Javascript and iframe embeds aren't supported in your plan. This code will not appear on your site."

However iframe embeds work fine for me usually when I put them in a markdown block, so tht's confusing.

Hi. Personal Plan doesn't support script, iframe code in Code Block

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

On 8/1/2021 at 8:13 PM, rubyred1979 said:

@tuanphan OK - so any other way around the problem please? Can I amend the code so it displays at the right size in the markdown block?

Can you share link to page where you added Markdown? We can check easier

Or send to forum message

13 hours ago, rubyred1979 said:

I didn't really want to make the page live, because it isn't finished and it doesn't look right. But I've done it now for the purposes of showing you: https://vitrinedesign.co.uk/wellspring-spa-hotels

It's at the very bottom of the page.

No need to make live, you can setup password & share url

Or send to forum message

You've got a fixed width and height set (1920x1080 like a full HD Screen!) so its overflowing. 

Just change the width to "100%" and the height to something suitable and you'll be fine. it does seem to work in a markdown block as you suggest, or in an embed block and click the </> and paste your iframe code in there. not sure what plan you need to do that.

e.g.

<iframe width="100%" 
        height="500" 
        src="https://xd.adobe.com/embed/46fe53f9-9d26-4448-827f-88b5d8d04224-13ad/?fullscreen" 
        frameborder="0" 
        allowfullscreen>
</iframe>

Tuan is right though, it's definitely easier to help you if you do post a url and a temporary password, but I tried this and it works.

Dave Hart. Software/Technology Consultant living in London. buymeacoffee