Code for Copyright using Markdown

Hello Anne,

Could you give us a little more information on what exactly you need for the markdown code. Are you looking for a copyright symbol/icon to use? Are you trying to watermark specific content? Did you want to prevent users from interacting or saving your website content? Were you looking for a generic copyright disclaimer? It's a little vague in your wording but I assure you there are answers to each of the questions I asked, so just let me know! 🙂

Regarding your footer logo problem, could you please share the URL to your website so we can take a look at the image in question.

Thanks,

Dan

2 hours ago, AnneC said:

I need a code for copyright by using markdown.

If you want to add the copyright symbol to appear in a Markdown Block you can simply type © and it will appear.

336201521_Screenshot2021-06-18at21_14_13.thumb.png.8ff57c5d6bf73aba0b6c58d7c44e9d5b.png

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

Folks. You can use HTML, as you just saw paul2009 do, in your markdown for the stuff that md can't do. You can use full on tags with attributes and such if needed.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

On 6/18/2021 at 9:16 PM, paul2009 said:

If you want to add the copyright symbol to appear in a Markdown Block you can simply type © and it will appear.

336201521_Screenshot2021-06-18at21_14_13.thumb.png.8ff57c5d6bf73aba0b6c58d7c44e9d5b.png

@paul2009 Thank you so much for this Paul! I might post another question soon as I need big help when it comes to coding or using markdown sheet. Thanks again! I hope you are well.