Creating space between Navigation links in header

I have a site using the Bailard Template. My main navigation links in the header overlap with my background picture in a weird way so what I'd like to do is have four nav links on the left then a space in the middle and the other three links on the right of the header. How do I go about creating this space between these two groups of main nav header links?

Any help would be very much appreciated. I can't code but I know how to inject it and alter it a little. 

Thanks!

- Dan

• Replies 5
  • Views 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi thank you so much for responding!  The site is password protected for various reasons but in this screen shot maybe you can see what I mean.. I'd like the rest of the nav links to appear just to the left of the "sign up" button. If I were to continue my nav links after "Contact" for example, the drop down menus from them will overlap with my large logo in a way that makes things look awful because you can see the black boxes surrounding them. (*see second screenshot of what happens when I add more nav "test" links.) Getting rid of the black around the letters so that just the letters in the links are visible and nothing else would also be an acceptable fix..

1842264420_ScreenShot2021-06-22at9_08_45am.thumb.png.1eab42d88e6402418622cce20b77b9e4.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-22 at 9.14.39 am.png

Edited by mhouseofsport

Oh hey Tuan. I've emailed you about this recently anyway but just in case you get to this first. Access password is :  accessgranted77

Sorry about all the questions all around the place. Being new I know I probably have way too many around 🙂

Edited by mhouseofsport
On 6/23/2021 at 8:03 AM, mhouseofsport said:

Oh hey Tuan. I've emailed you about this recently anyway but just in case you get to this first. Access password is :  accessgranted77

Sorry about all the questions all around the place. Being new I know I probably have way too many around 🙂

Hi. I don't see site url. Can you share it again?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)