Is there a simple way to remove site title from some pages?

I can't work out if it's possible to remove the site title from some pages e.g. second level pages. I've searched online and can find reference to how I could custom code but I'm not a coder so would rather not go there.  Am I missing some simple check box somewhere?! 

Your description is fairly abstract but I think it could be done.

If you describe more specifically want you want to do and provide a url to a site we can look at, we might be better able to help.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Thanks for the reply. The site isn't live but on almost all Squarespace templates I can see the site name is in the top left corner of the header (or centre page top) and then appears on all subsequent site pages that are created. There appears to be no option when editing the header to remove the site title - leaving it blank is not possible, though I can see I can add a logo (don't have one to add). 

Not sure why it's not obvious to edit individual pages to remove the site name from the header. 

14 hours ago, AHerzb said:

I can't work out if it's possible to remove the site title from some pages. There appears to be no option when editing the header to remove the site title - leaving it blank is not possible

There isn't a feature that removes the site logo or title from selected pages. This is because best practice is to keep the header consistent on all pages as this helps to maintain trust.

Some designers modify the header design on inner pages but this is normally an abbreviated version of the main page header, for example a smaller strip with consistent placing of the same elements, including the site name/logo.

If you have a use-case where this advice doesn't apply, it will help us understand the context if we can view the site. Even if the site isn't live, you can still allow us to view the site by setting a public password in the visibility settings and then sharing the password and the site link with us.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.