Add google reviews without paying for yet another service provider ?

Site URL: https://internetduperche.fr

Hi all, 

I've been copying my google reviews manually on my website but I'm wondering if I could have some embed code do it automatically to keep the more up to date ones. 

I've seen some paying services doing exactly that but I'm not gonna pay for yet another service to do just one thing on my website.

Any solution to that kind of problem ?

Thanks ! 

1 minute ago, commandeur_brin said:

I haven't but seriously, with all of google's api why isnt it possible to do this freely and automatically ? I'm already paying premium to use code on squarespace it just looks like a very simple feature. 

Technically it's would be low cost solution if you can tackle actually google resource to retrieve it, but a low code solution I reference is here

Embed Google Reviews widget on your Website (in 2 minutes) (elfsight.com)

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, video lightbox and much more)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 No-code customisations for Squarespace (+100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Freemium Squarespace Widget Templates (+1000 Elfsight Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

3 hours ago, commandeur_brin said:

I've been copying my google reviews manually on my website but I'm wondering if I could have some embed code do it automatically to keep the more up to date ones. 

As Squarespace has a partnership with Google, I'm hoping that one day soon they'll introduce a Product Reviews feature that shows Google Reviews.

Sadly, there isn't a free solution right now that shows Google Reviews. If you want to automatically display Google Reviews on your site, you can only do so by paying for one of the third-party solutions that connect to Google's API.   

If you would be happy using an alternative review service, YotPo offer a free tier.

Me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for >18 yrs & Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL. We provide high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji. Buying a coffee is generous but optional.

Would you like your customers to be able to mark their favourite products in your Squarespace store?

Hi folks!

@bangank36 thanks a lot for recommending us!

@commandeur_brinwe do have Google Reviews widget, but we also have All-in-one-Reviews widget, which lets you display several sources in one widget, not only Google Reviews - https://elfsight.com/all-in-one-reviews-widget/.
It's true that we provide a free Lite plan and it includes full customization and installation support. We also have decent discounts and plenty of other offers for you to choose the most suitable for you.

Should any questions come up, don't hesitate to reach out to us 🙂 

• 1 year later...