NOCTURN

Question

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

Would that then change bold through the page/site? We are already using bold to highlight key words which can't be changed in colour. 

So you can use an editor and copy the generated code into Code block Online WYSIWYG HTML Editor - Professional Toolkit (htmlg.com)

Posted Images

4 answers to this question

2 hours ago, NOCTURN said:

Site URL: https://clownfish-dogfish-37mk.squarespace.com/

The branding of the company is that they have one single red letter at the start of their headings or sentences. 

Does anyone know of a piece of coding that can allow me to change just one letter in a heading/paragraph/sentence?

You can make the letter in bold and apply custom css to the <strong> tag

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Portfolio hover Replace Link Style
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

1 minute ago, NOCTURN said:

Would that then change bold through the page/site? We are already using bold to highlight key words which can't be changed in colour. 

So you can use an editor and copy the generated code into Code block

Online WYSIWYG HTML Editor - Professional Toolkit (htmlg.com)

image.thumb.png.a703a773ca3061da1d86de8473eab7b6.png

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Portfolio hover Replace Link Style
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

On 5/11/2021 at 6:32 PM, NOCTURN said:

Site URL: https://clownfish-dogfish-37mk.squarespace.com/

The branding of the company is that they have one single red letter at the start of their headings or sentences. 

Does anyone know of a piece of coding that can allow me to change just one letter in a heading/paragraph/sentence?

Do you still need help? The site is private. Can you setup password & share url again?