Lambchops

Question

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

The guide explains how to create links to collection categories and add these to the site navigation. By placing these links into a navigation folder, you’ll have a dropdown of product categories.

5 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, Lambchops said:

I would like to create a drop down menu in my header for the categories in my store but I am unsure how to do this.

See this guide: Linking to categories or tags

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi, I'm Paul, founder of SF Digitalbuilding the features that Squarespace didn't include. Pick dates in any format, show prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cartI value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect. Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.  Squarespace. I've been a loyal supporter of the platform since 2007. 

@paul2009 Can you link to a more specific section of what the question is specifically asking for? I went through the guide and could not find anything for creating a drop down menu for the store. As in, when someone hovers over the store-can a drop down menu appear there instead of creating a store "page"? Thank you.

38 minutes ago, dwfitz said:

I went through the guide and could not find anything for creating a drop down menu for the store.

The guide explains how to create links to collection categories and add these to the site navigation. By placing these links into a navigation folder, you’ll have a dropdown of product categories.

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi, I'm Paul, founder of SF Digitalbuilding the features that Squarespace didn't include. Pick dates in any format, show prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cartI value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect. Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.  Squarespace. I've been a loyal supporter of the platform since 2007. 

Thank You. Very new to this. Is it possible to do something like the attached website, Where The "Shop Now" opens up a window with three categories, each with their own "All" heading and subcategories under them? Is maybe squarespace the wrong thing to be using for this kind of design? Here's what we're looking at: https://www.theingroove.com/

Thanks.