[Masonry Grid] Is it possible to display lanscape pictures wider (on multiple columns)?

I am using a masonry grid to build my gallery and most of the photos I want to include have a portrait orientation. As a result all of my horizontal photos look really small as their size is adjusted to fit each column.

Is there a way to display horizontal photos on multiple columns (maybe full width?) so that they stop looking tiny? I'm building my site on 7.1.

Thanks!

• Replies 6
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

@tuanphan I am also looking for a solution to this, particularly on a product summary block set to "Wall". Lets say you had 3 columns, you could set 3x1 images to span across 3 columns, 6x4 (landscape) images to span across 2 columns and 4x6 (portrait) images to span across only 1 column. Heights then adjust themselves. 

Thanks in advance!

Edited by stim
On 1/16/2023 at 2:38 PM, stim said:

@tuanphan I am also looking for a solution to this, particularly on a product summary block set to "Wall". Lets say you had 3 columns, you could set 3x1 images to span across 3 columns, 6x4 (landscape) images to span across 2 columns and 4x6 (portrait) images to span across only 1 column. Heights then adjust themselves. 

Thanks in advance!

Can you share link to page where you use summary? We can take a look

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 8 months later...