Email section colors invert in dark mode

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Still have this issue, it's really bad. At least introduce a simple option for providing darkmode colours. I'm assuming this not having been fixed leading to an issue on Gmail side. There should be some conversations as this doesn't bode well to both Squarespace and Gmail.

Redesigning still has issues, as you're just guessing as to what works.

Files are attached if they help anyone come up with a solution. All works as expected on Apple Mail.

Apple_DarkBGDesign_LightMode.PNG

Apple_DarkBGDesign_DarkMode.PNG

Apple_WhiteBGDesign_DarkMode.PNG

Apple_WhiteBGDesign_LightMode.PNG

Gmail_DarkBGDesign_LightMode.PNG

Gmail_DarkBGDesign_DarkMode.PNG

Gmail_WhiteBGDesign_LightMode.PNG

Gmail_WhiteBGDesign_DarkMode.PNG

Edited by Aum
Clarity to attached images.
  • 3 weeks later...

@sqarhelp 

Be great to get some customer service on this. I didnt realise community engagement here was this bad, 2 years and no feedback from a rep? ... k

Having same issue

When setting up emails in the email editor it says that we can enforce brand continuity - however the colours showing on customer emails are anything but my brand colours. I wanted a dark grey/blue and I got near white.

Once my subscription is up at the end of this year i'll most likely be taking my business elsewhere, almost £300 a year, wakeup out there yo 🥱

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/5/2024 at 6:14 PM, Cal_PSA said:

@sqarhelp 

Be great to get some customer service on this. I didnt realise community engagement here was this bad, 2 years and no feedback from a rep? ... k

Having same issue

When setting up emails in the email editor it says that we can enforce brand continuity - however the colours showing on customer emails are anything but my brand colours. I wanted a dark grey/blue and I got near white.

Once my subscription is up at the end of this year i'll most likely be taking my business elsewhere, almost £300 a year, wakeup out there yo 🥱

I'm in the process of switching hosts, I have a week left of my sub. I've been here almost a year and I'm tired of their developers adding features that no one asked for and not fixing glaring issues with their platform.

• 3 weeks later...