Offline/Manual payment is not an option?! Every other website builder or ecommerce site offers this...

I need a system where I can accept Cash, Cashapp, and Crypto currencies. I went ahead and purchased a $300+ Squarespace website upgrade as I assumed offline/manual payment options would be a thing for such a sophisticated website builder.

Lo and behold... Squarespace is way behind, dropping the ball. A quick search (after a representative chat) shows me that MANY MANY MANY users have had a similar issue--you simply can't just "allow checkout" without a payment option! 

There is a workaround for 100% discount codes, but that's clunky and unprofessional.

Shopify, Wix, and a few others all offer this as a simple checkout option. I don't want to switch to Wix, but I feel that I have no choice.

If any representatives read these posts, PLEASE consider an offline payment option! Until then, I'll be learning Wix's UI and building my ecommerce store there 😞

• Replies 1
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, i'm sure reps read posts like these but they're not going to do anything about it. you want a feature? you need to officially log a ticket for it, but even then you're not guaranteed it's going to be implemented. if you look at posts here, there's at least half a dozen features missing that's been requested for YEARS and they still haven't been implemented. you would think a feature like manual payment for admins/store owners so they can place orders on behalf of customers who pay other than Paypal or Stripe would be available, eh? other platforms have this feature built-in, but not here. 

Archived