Customising Order Confirmation page?

Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

• Solution
7 minutes ago, kxvvywxvvy said:

Is it possible to customise the order confirmation page?

I've provided details of how to customise this page before, for example here:

If you need help with something specific, please tell us what you want to change. Please try to include a link to your order confirmation page (you'll need to place a test purchase and then copy the link from your browser to be able to provide this).

It often helps us if you can provide a screenshot of the page too, annotated with the changes that you want.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 7 months later...

Hello,

How do I Customise my order confirmed page to say "Received" instead of "Confirmed"

This is my page currently:
https://www.reindeer-hoveringham.co.uk/checkout/order-confirmed?oid=618c4a5e72fccc00f5fda13c&authCode=NjE4YzRhNWU3MmZjY2MwMGY1ZmRhMTNjOjIwMjEtMTEtMTBUMjI6NDA6MjcuNjE5WsB1irLvt5mpGKEKsXHPoRA9sHUHhSZr73POVyouIMx0

So Instead of THIS

ORDER CONFIRMED

Order Number: #00009

Your order of £12.00 at The Reindeer has been confirmed. A confirmation has been sent to you at (CUSTOMER'S EMAIL)

It says THIS

ORDER RECEIVED

Your order of £12.00 at The Reindeer has been received. We will confirm by email shortly at: (CUSTOMER's EMAIL)

Thanks in advance!

Dan

On 11/11/2021 at 5:43 AM, DLam said:

Hello,

How do I Customise my order confirmed page to say "Received" instead of "Confirmed"

This is my page currently:
https://www.reindeer-hoveringham.co.uk/checkout/order-confirmed?oid=618c4a5e72fccc00f5fda13c&authCode=NjE4YzRhNWU3MmZjY2MwMGY1ZmRhMTNjOjIwMjEtMTEtMTBUMjI6NDA6MjcuNjE5WsB1irLvt5mpGKEKsXHPoRA9sHUHhSZr73POVyouIMx0

So Instead of THIS

ORDER CONFIRMED

Your order of £12.00 at The Reindeer has been confirmed. A confirmation has been sent to you at (CUSTOMER'S EMAIL)

It says THIS

ORDER RECEIVED

Your order of £12.00 at The Reindeer has been received. We will confirm by email shortly at: (CUSTOMER's EMAIL)

Thanks in advance!

Dan

The link doesn't exist. Can you add a $0 product & share its link? We can purchase & access order confirmation page

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)