Customizing appointment type colours in Squarespace Scheduling

Site URL: https://bison-gazelle-kyzl.squarespace.com/config/scheduling/appointments.php

Hello,

I just got a sauna business set up in Scheduling.
We currently have one appointment type that can be used across 3 different calendars.  Right now I only have the capacity to change the colour of the appointment type but I'd like to change the colour across each calendar so that I can differentiate what room is being used. Right now all I can see is green everywhere, no matter what calendar (room) is being used. 

Hoping someone can help me! 

On the Appointments Calendar, colours can be set for Appointment Types only.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 1 month later...

I'm having an issue with colours on the appointment types.  They set for me on the back, but don't display publicly.  FYI, I used customized brand colours for 5 different appointment types.  How can I have these display when I finish the customization and click save?  Nothing works.  Those little splices of colour just present as white.  

Custom colour appointment types.PNG

Back end colours displayed.PNG

Calendar no colours displayed.PNG

Edited by ItsreallyJanelle
More clarification.
3 hours ago, ItsreallyJanelle said:

I'm having an issue with colours on the appointment types.  They set for me on the back, but don't display publicly.

That’s correct.

You can use CSS to customize the appearance of the Client Scheduling Pages, but you must be on the Powerhouse Plan to do so ($45 per month).

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.