SALE PRICE colour change for gallery

Site URL: https://maxishop.ca/shop

The  colour choice for the "sale price" inside the block can be changed in design page. however the "sale price" in the gallery cannot ? Is there a code for this as well for both views via compter and mobile? these are features that i am surprised are not automatically included in the plan per template. 

Also there are only 2 badges embedded in the programming-->  one is SALE as shown in the attachement and the other is SOLD OUT. there should be atleast 3 so CLEARANCE can be included or PRE-ORDER , or NEW so items stand-out for the consumer. 

Anyhow, so just to make the SALE PRICE in gallery red would help.  see attachment where arrow is indicating.

thanks

1358983989_saleprice-colourchange.jpg.ec1f3df836c480eb540570521619ec45.thumb.jpg.47bb0a35858537742529950a33b1c561.jpg

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, maxi said:

The colour choice for the "sale price" inside the block can be changed in design page. however the "sale price" in the gallery cannot ? Is there a code for this as well for both views via compter and mobile?

As you're using a Summary Block grid to display these products, you can highlight the sale prices in red by adding the following to Design > Custom CSS:

.summary-item.on-sale .summary-price .product-price>.sqs-money-native {
  color: red!important;
}

This works because in a Summary Block, sale products have the class on-sale.

13 minutes ago, maxi said:

Also there are only 2 badges. One is SALE as shown in the attachment and the other is SOLD OUT. There should be at least 3 so CLEARANCE can be included or PRE-ORDER , or NEW so items stand-out for the consumer.

I wrote a guide to adding custom status badges that explains how to do this on your Brine-family template. See Adding a custom status badge to Squarespace Products. I hope you find this helpful.

If this helps you, please click "Like" below  ⬇️

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

8 hours ago, paul2009 said:

As you're using a Summary Block grid to display these products, you can highlight the sale prices in red by adding the following to Design > Custom CSS:

.summary-item.on-sale .summary-price .product-price>.sqs-money-native {
  color: red!important;
}

This works because in a Summary Block, sale products have the class on-sale.

I wrote a guide to adding custom status badges that explains how to do this on your Brine-family template. See Adding a custom status badge to Squarespace Products. I hope you find this helpful.

If this helps you, please click "Like" below  ⬇️

great.. will check it out. thank you for the info . .will apply the CSS as well. 

• 1 month later...

Hello there.. we had to reset styles to default the programming you shared that added --> continue shopping button . no longer is working . any advice ? I tried to re-enter and it didnt work 

can you advise ?

Thank you

On 4/13/2021 at 12:33 AM, maxi said:

Hello there.. we had to reset styles to default the programming you shared that added --> continue shopping button . no longer is working . any advice ? I tried to re-enter and it didnt work 

can you advise ?

Thank you

You want to add continue shopping on cart page?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Also .. in the quickview lightbox the "X" closing x is waaaaaaaay out right  see attachement . how can that be moved to the left so its acutally on the lightbox ?? not sure how that was developed / positioned like that . i tried to find way to move it in DESIGN mode but no success 

1123770862_quickviewlightbox.thumb.jpg.92e2b164dee4aedf453ce2ce112f98f6.jpg

Archived