Jump to content

SALE PRICE colour change for gallery

Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

Recommended Posts

Site URL: https://maxishop.ca/shop

The  colour choice for the "sale price" inside the block can be changed in design page. however the "sale price" in the gallery cannot ? Is there a code for this as well for both views via compter and mobile? these are features that i am surprised are not automatically included in the plan per template. 

Also there are only 2 badges embedded in the programming-->  one is SALE as shown in the attachement and the other is SOLD OUT. there should be atleast 3 so CLEARANCE can be included or PRE-ORDER , or NEW so items stand-out for the consumer. 

Anyhow, so just to make the SALE PRICE in gallery red would help.  see attachment where arrow is indicating.

thanks

1358983989_saleprice-colourchange.jpg.ec1f3df836c480eb540570521619ec45.thumb.jpg.47bb0a35858537742529950a33b1c561.jpg

Link to comment
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Solution
13 minutes ago, maxi said:

The colour choice for the "sale price" inside the block can be changed in design page. however the "sale price" in the gallery cannot ? Is there a code for this as well for both views via compter and mobile?

As you're using a Summary Block grid to display these products, you can highlight the sale prices in red by adding the following to Design > Custom CSS:

.summary-item.on-sale .summary-price .product-price>.sqs-money-native {
  color: red!important;
}

This works because in a Summary Block, sale products have the class on-sale.

 

13 minutes ago, maxi said:

Also there are only 2 badges. One is SALE as shown in the attachment and the other is SOLD OUT. There should be at least 3 so CLEARANCE can be included or PRE-ORDER , or NEW so items stand-out for the consumer.

I wrote a guide to adding custom status badges that explains how to do this on your Brine-family template. See Adding a custom status badge to Squarespace Products. I hope you find this helpful.

 

  If this helps you, please click "Like" below  ⬇️

Improve your online store with our extensions.
About: Squarespace Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, appreciation and great design ♥.
Work: Squarespace Developer and founder of SF Digital, building the features Squarespace didn't include™.
Content: Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.

Buy me a coffee

Link to comment
8 hours ago, paul2009 said:

As you're using a Summary Block grid to display these products, you can highlight the sale prices in red by adding the following to Design > Custom CSS:


.summary-item.on-sale .summary-price .product-price>.sqs-money-native {
  color: red!important;
}

This works because in a Summary Block, sale products have the class on-sale.

 

I wrote a guide to adding custom status badges that explains how to do this on your Brine-family template. See Adding a custom status badge to Squarespace Products. I hope you find this helpful.

 

  If this helps you, please click "Like" below  ⬇️

great.. will check it out. thank you for the info . .will apply the CSS as well. 

Link to comment
  • 1 month later...

Hello there.. we had to reset styles to default the programming you shared that added --> continue shopping button . no longer is working . any advice ? I tried to re-enter and it didnt work 

can you advise ?

Thank you

 

Link to comment
On 4/13/2021 at 12:33 AM, maxi said:

Hello there.. we had to reset styles to default the programming you shared that added --> continue shopping button . no longer is working . any advice ? I tried to re-enter and it didnt work 

can you advise ?

Thank you

 

You want to add continue shopping on cart page?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

How to: Setup Password & Share url Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care

Link to comment

Also .. in the quickview lightbox the "X" closing x is waaaaaaaay out right  see attachement . how can that be moved to the left so its acutally on the lightbox ?? not sure how that was developed / positioned like that . i tried to find way to move it in DESIGN mode but no success 

1123770862_quickviewlightbox.thumb.jpg.92e2b164dee4aedf453ce2ce112f98f6.jpg

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

×
×
  • Create New...

Squarespace Webinars

Free online sessions where you’ll learn the basics and refine your Squarespace skills.

Hire a Designer

Stand out online with the help of an experienced designer or developer.