Is there a way to increase size of the dates on calendar?

Go to solution Solved by creedon,

55 minutes ago, dacowge said:

Site URL: https://panda-ocelot-kt64.squarespace.com/

Hi all, was wondering if there was a way to increase the size of the calendar date font (1, 2, 3..) in each date. I've tried several things and can't seem to get anything to work. 

Screen Shot 2021-02-01 at 5.01.43 PM.png

What is your site password

Edited by bangank36

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

• Solution

Add the following to Design > Custom CSS.

.yui3-squarespacecalendar .marker-daynum {

font-size : 16px;

}

Let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Before my code.

1341784659_ScreenShot2021-02-11at9_06_22PM.png.cf68b8e6d7907e129cd2e92df764c5b4.png

After my code.

185067313_ScreenShot2021-02-11at9_07_07PM.png.a0d9df5399c9b4eb40292135bb40194a.png

Not sure why it is not working for you. If you could leave the code in place and if it is still not working, let us know. We can try to diagnose further.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

It looks good to me. Here is what I see.

588550638_ScreenShot2021-02-12at9_26_06AM.thumb.png.6dc04d81b6fa9fae2a2d928006c22633.png

This looks like a case of SS overriding your CSS while in preview. Whenever something doesn't seem to be looking the way you expect, especially with custom code. Check out your site in an incognito/private window. That way you should see exactly what a site visitor would see.

• 2 years later...