New Fitness Site. Welcome All Feedback. Plus Need CSS Code to increase FONT SIZE for Summary Block.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/23/2021 at 10:43 PM, Coraggio said:

Thanks so much for this tip!! I wanted to fix that and wasn't sure how. 

I'm currently trying to add this iFrame code to another site and it's not working. Do you have any suggestions to have it work?

<iframe src="https://bodyarchitectnyc.mypthub.net/3/auth/" height="100%" width="100%" frameborder="0" style="min-height: 1000px;"></iframe>

Can you share link to page where you added iframe? We can take a look

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 2 weeks later...

Louis Coraggio,

I review your website.
I suggest using two columns pages for images on home page and keep it consistent branding and page layout thorough the site. Make the images large. I am UX Visual Designer. I start my design with the mobile version. Be sure that your images view on mobile on the one-column page. Now you have town column page images on mobile.
I suggest not using a gallery but inserting images individually to customize the mobile version. 
You design the website in Squarespace 7. 
I am a senior graphic designer. I have never used shadow or stroke around the letters. Letters are images and should be crisp, clean, and sharp for readability. Use the screen to create the contrast between letters and photos.
Your brand is visual. Using large images will help you tell the story. 
Please view your website on a mobile device, phone. Images are small, and the two-column page on mobile doesn't work in UX Designer. 
The user experience website has one column image on mobile. 
I am happy to help with your website's visual design.