My Portfolio Website - Looking for criticism to improve it.

• Replies 4
  • Views 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, derricksrandomviews said:

It is a good site, but needs a quick back to top so people don't have to scroll back up to for sure. 

Add this to a code block in your footer, its very simple way to get them back to the top;

<a href="#">Back to top</a>

Great addition.

Thank you!

It looks great. I really like how you made the logos for the websites you've done match the design of your site. I would make those websites open in a new window so they don't take people away from your site. Also, I noticed on a pop-up for one of the sites, you have "your." It should be "you're." I think it was Turbo Academy.

On 1/19/2021 at 4:42 PM, JRBrick said:

It looks great. I really like how you made the logos for the websites you've done match the design of your site. I would make those websites open in a new window so they don't take people away from your site. Also, I noticed on a pop-up for one of the sites, you have "your." It should be "you're." I think it was Turbo Academy.

Ah man. So, I give my clients full reign when it comes to adding content to their websites. I just ask them not to change the design without my permission. So that client spelled it incorrectly! haha

Archived