Find results in...
Advanced Search

Changing the Font on Customer Account Login Pop-Ups

Shah_nanigans
Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

Question

Site URL: https://www.gharnaloko.com

Hi,

How do I change the font of the pop up window that appears when someone tries to create an account on my site? (Picture below). I'd like the font to match the rest of my site. This includes everything in the pop up window, from the title to the button to the small "forget password" and "create account" links.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

466912142_ScreenShot2021-01-15at2_24_30PM.thumb.png.fbc0f44ee013ed6c992248ec157504df.png

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

This isn't possible. It is shown in Squarespace's own Clarkson font and, for security reasons, is shown in an iFrame that cannot be amended.

The same restrictions apply. It's the same for all commerce and member area popups.

Posted Images

6 answers to this question

41 minutes ago, Shah_nanigans said:

How do I change the font of the pop up window that appears when someone tries to create an account on my site? I'd like the font to match the rest of my site.

This isn't possible. It is shown in Squarespace's own Clarkson font and, for security reasons, is shown in an iFrame that cannot be amended.

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi, I'm Paul, founder of SF Digitalbuilding the features that Squarespace didn't include™, including a range of Squarespace extensions.
I value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect.
Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.
I ♥️ Squarespace. I've been a loyal and enthusiastic supporter of the platform since 2007. 

17 minutes ago, paul2009 said:

Ahh that's a bummer. Thanks for the quick reply!

21 minutes ago, paul2009 said:

Paul,

Am I able to customize the font of the customer account dashboard, or do the same restrictions apply? (picture below)

Screen Shot 2021-01-15 at 3.28.01 PM.png

3 minutes ago, Shah_nanigans said:

Am I able to change the font of the dashboard for customer accounts, or the same restrictions apply?

The same restrictions apply. It's the same for all commerce and member area popups.

Hi, I'm Paul, founder of SF Digitalbuilding the features that Squarespace didn't include™, including a range of Squarespace extensions.
I ♥️ Squarespace. I've been a loyal and enthusiastic supporter of the platform since 2007. 

No problem. This forum is not monitored for product feature requests but you can raise this as a feature request by opening a ticket through Customer Care. They'll document your feedback and share it with the appropriate team.