Having links to pages to display in the site navigation

Site URL: http://www.chinchilla-dog-gljs.squarespace.com

So, I am using the Zion template for my website and on the homepage by default it has three text body's that act as links to pages. My problem is, these pages that those texts on the homepage link to, are not visible on the Header

The way around this, which is counter intuitive, is my made 2 pages; for example I did this with the About & News pages. As you can see in the IMG 1, there's a News text at the center of the page and also in the Header. They both link to identical pages, but they are different pages internally. The same for the About page. This means I have to edit twice the pages, if I change something once on one, ill have to change it on the other. 

In IMG 2, those text links are somehow under the Homepage tab , in the settings of the site ( since this was by default from the Zion layout ). Is there a way to take them out of there and have them show up on the header automatically? Any suggestions would be appreciated . 

password: qazedc123 

1.jpg

2.jpg

• Replies 3
  • Views 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/15/2021 at 10:33 PM, tuanphan said:

Spaces Objects About News is sub projects, belongs Home Portfolio Page. It won't add to header automatically.

Click Pages > Add page to Main Navigation & edit here.

I understand. Is there a way to add them to the Header manually? ( Spaces, Objects, About, News texts on the Home page )

• Susana_SQSP changed the title to Having links to pages to display in the site navigation
On 1/18/2021 at 10:58 PM, ANTACE95 said:

I understand. Is there a way to add them to the Header manually? ( Spaces, Objects, About, News texts on the Home page )

Pages >> In Main Navigation > Click Plus Icon > Add  Link Item > Enter text: Spaces - Enter url: paste spaces url

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Archived