Open all site links in same tab - Squarespace 7.1

• Replies 5
  • Views 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for your reply. If I am creating a hyperlink as part of the text there is an option in the "Link Editor." However, when I input the source URL in the "Blog Post Settings" and I activate the "Link Post Title to Source URL" there is no slider or option to open the new window in same or new tab. Therefore, it seems like not ALL links have that option. Hence my question, is it possible to have all my site's hyperlinks open in same tab in Squarespace 7.1? Thanks.

2114576504_ScreenShot2020-12-25at10_20_20PM.thumb.png.8c0c4f84fa3783d2d7b5033e87be0c18.png

It has been my experience, everytime I use the souce URL  hyperlink option in  a blog post , that the link opens in the same  browser window using the same tab. So it looks like the answer is yes as long as you never choose Open in New Window. I had to correct my earlier post typos to reflect this: Choose Open in New window, link opens in a new tab.  If  hyperlink seting doesn't offer that choice then it opens in same window using  same tab by default. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/26/2020 at 1:31 PM, Joseph21 said:

Thank you for your reply. If I am creating a hyperlink as part of the text there is an option in the "Link Editor." However, when I input the source URL in the "Blog Post Settings" and I activate the "Link Post Title to Source URL" there is no slider or option to open the new window in same or new tab. Therefore, it seems like not ALL links have that option. Hence my question, is it possible to have all my site's hyperlinks open in same tab in Squarespace 7.1? Thanks.

2114576504_ScreenShot2020-12-25at10_20_20PM.thumb.png.8c0c4f84fa3783d2d7b5033e87be0c18.png

DO you still need help on this?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Archived