Product Zoom action not working

• Replies 7
  • Views 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

I have the same issue. I contacted Squarespace a couple of times regarding this. Below is the latest reply that I received on Dec. 23. I honestly cannot believe that they are not able to solve such issue. If anybody can think of a solution, please share with us. Thank you!

I’m sorry to say that I can’t guarantee how long it will take to fix this issue, but I can assure you that our team is working now to determine what may be going on here.

In the meantime, as a temporary workaround, we recommend uploading images that are already zoomed in to your individual products, as this will allow customers to see the detail on your products, while we are experiencing this issue. 

We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences that this issue may have caused. We understand the impact that these events can have on our users, and appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to determine the root cause and resolve the issue. 

• 3 months later...

Archived