Adding Subtitle/Description to Portfolio Grid

I have a portfolio grid on my website at the moment and the title appears once the cursor hovers over it. I am looking to add a small description underneath the main title, but am having difficulties figuring out how to do so.

Does anyone know how to add this to the portfolio grid?

I appreciate any help!

• Replies 2
  • Views 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/17/2020 at 2:28 AM, tmh said:

I have a portfolio grid on my website at the moment and the title appears once the cursor hovers over it. I am looking to add a small description underneath the main title, but am having difficulties figuring out how to do so.

Does anyone know how to add this to the portfolio grid?

I appreciate any help!

I think porfolio item not support title in html format

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

Please post the URL for the portfolio page where you want this effect. Not sure if what you want is possible but we won't know until we see the page in question.

If your site is not public please set up a site-wide password, if you've not already done so. Post the password here.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Archived