remove line on shop page and reduce category type size

Please post the URL to the page with the grey horizontal lines.

If your site is not public please set up a site-wide password, if you've not already done so. Post the password here.

We can then take a look at your issue.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

On 11/5/2020 at 10:26 AM, CASKATE said:

I’m looking to remove the grey horizontal line

Please add the following Design > Custom CSS.

@media screen and ( min-width: 576px ) {

.products.collection-content-wrapper .nested-category-children::after {

all: unset;

}
  }

On 11/5/2020 at 10:26 AM, CASKATE said:

reduce the font size of the category titles

I was unable to find the page with category titles on it. The URL posted is for the backend and we need access to the front end. To post the front end URL please take your site into Full Preview when you are on the page with categories. Then copy that URL from the address bar and post it here.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

@creedon

I have another question in relation to the categories titles, currently they are just visible on the general shop page is there a way to have them appear at the top of each category page also?

Thanks for all of your help to date!! Really appreciate it.

Edited by CASKATE
16 hours ago, CASKATE said:

Just wondering if the spacing between categories and the shop can be reduced on desktop only?

Please post your site-wide password and we can take a look at your issues.

On 11/20/2020 at 9:47 AM, CASKATE said:

I have another question in relation to the categories titles, currently they are just visible on the general shop page is there a way to have them appear at the top of each category page also?

I think you would need custom Javascript code to basically replicate the category titles down to the category pages. Not impossible but not an insignificant task. Every time you made a change to categories you would need to update the custom code with new categories.

• 4 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, BANKRUPTLOVE said:

Hello ! I tried the code above and didn't work.

Please post the URL to your shop page.

If your site is not public please set up a site-wide password, if you've not already done so. Post the password here.

We can then take a look at your issue.

1 minute ago, BANKRUPTLOVE said:

I do have another question but unrelated to this issue. (Matching navigation with the text blocks Im using as a "footer navigation")

I suggest starting a new thread with your question.

• 5 months later...
On 11/6/2020 at 6:44 PM, creedon said:

Please add the following Design > Custom CSS.

@media screen and ( min-width: 576px ) {

.products.collection-content-wrapper .nested-category-children::after {

all: unset;

}
  }

I was unable to find the page with category titles on it. The URL posted is for the backend and we need access to the front end. To post the front end URL please take your site into Full Preview when you are on the page with categories. Then copy that URL from the address bar and post it here.

Great, thanks!

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...