Redirect to Specific Page Based on Form Answer

Go to solution Solved by creedon,

Hi @creedon!

Thank you for creating this functionality. However, when trying to create my own radio button redirect, it just makes the form disappear instead of redirecting me to a page. I am on paid plan and I followed the install instructions. Any ideas what could be happening?

Would great appreciate your help!

On 3/12/2023 at 8:08 PM, Pawel_G said:

H

Thank you for creating this functionality. However, when trying to create my own radio button redirect, it just makes the form disappear instead of redirecting me to a page. I am on paid plan and I followed the install instructions. Any ideas what could be happening?

Would great appreciate your help!

Can you share link to page where you use form?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

On 3/12/2023 at 6:08 AM, Pawel_G said:

However, when trying to create my own radio button redirect, it just makes the form disappear instead of redirecting me to a page.

You've entered an id attribute value...

const radioFormFieldLabel = 'radio-yui_3_17_2_1_1564585324088_26896-field';

The code asks for the label for the field...

const radioFormFieldLabel = '[enter radio form field label here between single quotes]';

You want to enter the following...

const radioFormFieldLabel = 'Will you be attending?';

Let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Pawel_G said:

The custom redirect stopped working, but I hadn't touched the code responsible for it at all.

It's not you or me ( 🙂 )!

perhaps Squarespace updated some things.

That is exactly what has happened.

Unfortunately the new form makes doing redirects so much harder and I know of no code that can currently help with redirects. I'm investigating how this might be done with the new forms but it is slow going and I can't say that I can come up with a solution at this time.

I'll contact you via DM for a potential short term work around.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.