Product customisation tool

Site URL: https://www.onelesscup.org

Hi everyone,

First time posting here and really looking forward to any suggestions or feedback you might have.

Basically, I would like to add a product customisation plugin or tool to my page - the silicone sleeve can be customised with a custom logo and i want clients to be able to upload their logo as part of their enquiry, similar to the below;

https://www.promotique.co.uk/product/americano-primo-cup/PW093Q79Q

Any feedback would be very much appreciated!

TIA,

George

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, GeorgeF said:

I want clients to be able to upload their logo as part of their enquiry

There aren't any upload features on Squarespace. See Can I attach files to forms?

About: Squarespace Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and great design ♥.
Work: Squarespace Developer and founder of SF Digital, building the features Squarespace didn't include™. 
Content: Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.

Catch up on all the release notes and announcements 2023 [for Circle members only]. There's a public version here too!
If I helped, you can thank me by clicking one of the emojis below. If you prefer, you can buy me a coffee.
Improve your online store with our extensions.

• 1 month later...

Hi, 

I have a similar need for my website but I can’t find anyway to achieve a customisation tool in squarespace without paying thousands for somebody to build you a custom solution. 
have you had any luck finding anything? 
I put my own post up here recently and received no reply. 
not sure squarespace forums are widely frequented. 

joe

4 hours ago, JoeKirton said:

I put my own post up here recently and received no reply. 

Did you remove your post? I cannot find it.

About: Squarespace Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and great design ♥.
Work: Squarespace Developer and founder of SF Digital, building the features Squarespace didn't include™. 
Content: Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.

Catch up on all the release notes and announcements 2023 [for Circle members only]. There's a public version here too!
If I helped, you can thank me by clicking one of the emojis below. If you prefer, you can buy me a coffee.
Improve your online store with our extensions.