Creating a member list/overview and profiles

Hi, 
I'm creating a page to list our members/consultants within our new association.
We currently have about 20 members in different cities, but we could grow much larger over the years. 

I wonder if there is a smart way to set up an overview/list of people and to have a page for each person for more information. 

What I have done so far is to set up a blog where each post is a persons profile, and then have an overview page where I list all the members in a summary block. You can view it here: 
Page: https://www.sbpo.se/vara-medlemmar
Password: medlem

My worries with this solution are: 
- it will take a lot of time to administrate once we grow larger and have more members
- it will be hard to change the template we have setup in the future as you would need to go in and edit all members individual profiles if you need to update something for all of them
- it's too flexible (we should have a general template) and not a long term solution
- the sorting in the summary block can't sort on tags/categories/title of the blog, a workaround to sort it right now is to arrange the date/time of the blog we published in order to adjust the sorting of the members according to their name or city. 

What kind of solution would you recommend for this case instead of the one I have made?

Thank you in advance!

member profile.PNG

Overview with summary block.PNG

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You might check out Community Box to see if that would give you the functionality you need: https://www.communitybox.co/

christyprice.com  🇺🇸 Austin, TX US 

Get my 100+ item Client Process Checklist for $17.
📔 Flourish Journal for Creative Entrepreneurs - 365 days of prompts
🎥 Watch Circle Live: Hello Income (feat. Christy Price and Jeremy Schwartz)
🎬 Watch It's Not Hard to Say Goodbye: Crafting Client Offboarding from Circle Day 2023

Archived