How do I hide: price / quantity / add to cart

Go to solution Solved by tuanphan,

9 hours ago, EJames said:

I have also put the code in again for the site so your should be able to take a look now

That helped. I updated my code, please install the new version. Your categories and descriptions should look like the following for the new code.

LED Strip Light Bar > Profiles : Description 1
    LED Strip Light Bar > LED Strip Tape : Description 2
    LED Strip Light Bar > Luminaires : Description 3
    Accessories > Controllers : Description 4
    Accessories > Power Supplies : Description 5
    Accent Lighting : Description 6
    Commercial Lighting : Description 7
    Down Lighting : Description 8
    Landscape Lighting : Description 9
    Wall Washers : Description 10

Let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

14 hours ago, creedon said:

That helped. I updated my code, please install the new version. Your categories and descriptions should look like the following for the new code.

LED Strip Light Bar > Profiles : Description 1
    LED Strip Light Bar > LED Strip Tape : Description 2
    LED Strip Light Bar > Luminaires : Description 3
    Accessories > Controllers : Description 4
    Accessories > Power Supplies : Description 5
    Accent Lighting : Description 6
    Commercial Lighting : Description 7
    Down Lighting : Description 8
    Landscape Lighting : Description 9
    Wall Washers : Description 10

Let us know how it goes.

That helped a bunch and I can see it now, but it is formatted so weird, what can i do to change it? if you take a look at the pages you'll see what i mean

6 hours ago, EJames said:

Also, I am hiding the price of items for this store/gallery of product but when i adjust the section to hide the price it also hides the prices on my actual store, I figured that they're not connected so it shouldn't change eachother why is that happening

Okay I would say ignore previous quotes. I fixed all the formatting and got it to how i like it for the descriptions but it seems to have impacted what happens when i click on products to view their descriptions. Why has it done this and what can i do to fix it. Also I have hidden the price for my products pages but it seems that my products and store are linked and it hides the prices on my actual store page, is there a way to override this so what i do to one doesn't impact the other?

57 minutes ago, EJames said:

but it seems to have impacted what happens when i click on products to view their descriptions.

Remove my code for now but save the category list/descriptions you set up for use with the next version of the code.

Edited by creedon

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Remove my code for now but save the category list/descriptions you set up for insertion into the next version of the code.

To be clear you only need to remove the code starting with...

<!--

begin store page list categories description add

License       : < https://tinyurl.com/s872fb68 >

Version       : 0.7.0

...down to...

<!-- end store category page description add -->

...from Store Settings > Advanced > Page Header Code Injection for the store page. Please see per-page code injection.

On 8/25/2023 at 4:56 PM, creedon said:

To be clear you only need to remove the code starting with...

<!--

begin store page list categories description add

License       : < https://tinyurl.com/s872fb68 >

Version       : 0.7.0

...down to...

<!-- end store category page description add -->

...from Store Settings > Advanced > Page Header Code Injection for the store page. Please see per-page code injection.

that solved it, thats awesome thanks so much for the help

• 3 months later...

Hi, I'm selling products on my website but I do not want to display any pricing. In order to do this I marked everything as "0" inventory, including the variants, and then changed the status badge to display the text I chose, instead of "sold out".

However, now my variants are showing up in a dimmed color and every time you hover over them it shows the crossed out circle. Can I change the color of my variants to my main button color? Can I get rid of the hovering slashed circle? Photo attached below. Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

Screen Shot 2023-12-05 at 5.22.05 PM.png

• 6 months later...
On 9/26/2021 at 6:42 PM, tuanphan said:

Edit Additional Info >> Add a Code Block >> Insert this code

<style>
  div.product-quantity-input, div.sqs-add-to-cart-button-wrapper, .product-price {
    display: none !important;
}
</style>

Hi I did this on a single product and it has removed the price from the product description page, however, this item is only going to be displayed as an 'add-on' inside all my product listings and it is still showing the $0 how can I remove this?

https://missgray.com/shop/p/miss-gray-perfume-card

Website password: hello

Here is another product with the Complimentary add-on added. Once the $0 is removed I will add this to all of my products in this shop.

https://missgray.com/shop/p/all-attitude-baroque-blouse

Screenshot 2024-06-22 at 3.37.15 PM.png

On 6/22/2024 at 12:41 PM, missgray said:

Hi I did this on a single product and it has removed the price from the product description page, however, this item is only going to be displayed as an 'add-on' inside all my product listings and it is still showing the $0 how can I remove this?

https://missgray.com/shop/p/miss-gray-perfume-card

Website password: hello

Here is another product with the Complimentary add-on added. Once the $0 is removed I will add this to all of my products in this shop.

https://missgray.com/shop/p/all-attitude-baroque-blouse

Screenshot 2024-06-22 at 3.37.15 PM.png

Can you provide password?

image.png.8cbb803d9ed7709ff75df33d319a8254.png

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)