• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

7 answers to this question

On 8/13/2020 at 3:19 PM, IM_Design said:

.variant-select-wrapper {padding: 5px !important}

@IM_Design i cant seem to get this to work. did you only add this to Design>Custom CSS or was additional header and footer code required?

20 hours ago, Solletix said:

@IM_Design i cant seem to get this to work. did you only add this to Design>Custom CSS or was additional header and footer code required?

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS. If it still doesn't work, can you share link to a product? We can check easier.

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. 

On 9/12/2020 at 11:05 AM, tuanphan said:

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS. If it still doesn't work, can you share link to a product? We can check easier.

thanks @tuanphan https://solletix.com/store/womens-raceback

pw: Solletix2019!

I would also like to move the drop-downs around and/or sub them for a different display (size boxes instead of the a drop-down)

Edited by Solletix
missing info
5 hours ago, Solletix said:

thanks @tuanphan https://solletix.com/store/womens-raceback

pw: Solletix2019!

I would also like to move the drop-downs around and/or sub them for a different display (size boxes instead of the a drop-down)

size boxes?. Do you have an example/mockup..?

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. 

On 9/15/2020 at 8:38 PM, Solletix said:

image.png.4c81f925748ccc97204a644927a39574.png

Hi.

Try this plugin.