Advanced Search
mylesrh

How to change Subnav text hover color

Question

Posted (edited)

Site URL: https://therare.la

site: https://therare.la

password: rarity

Hello - I'm really close to getting my site done but I need to figure out how to change the text color of subnav elements on hover. Specifically, in the image below, when I hover over any part of the box for the "Azul" item, I want the text to highlight green instead of highlighting white (which it does currently). I'd like all other colors to remain as is, including the subnav container background, the subnav element box background highlight, and the main nav color and highlights. Please advise on how I may be able to accomplish this.

image.thumb.png.fdc3f1822ae315f94f9b604683b14452.png

Edited by mylesrh

3 answers to this question

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

/* desktop*/
.header-nav-item--active>a {
    color: red !important;
}
/* mobile */
.header-menu-nav-item--active>a {
}
/* folder */
.header-nav-folder-item--active a {
}

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (promote the establishment of free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

8 hours ago, tuanphan said:

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

/* desktop*/
.header-nav-item--active>a {
}
/* mobile */
.header-menu-nav-item--active>a {
}
/* folder */
.header-nav-folder-item--active a {
}

Had to change some stuff to hover instead of active, but the correct class names got me far enough to get where I was trying to go. Thanks!

ah sorry, use this code

.header-nav-item>a:hover {
}

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (promote the establishment of free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.