Social Links Issue In Nav

Site URL: https://www.longbeachphotobus.com/

Hi!

I'm working on a new site and when a gallery page is the first page in my index page, the social links turn white (or are maybe underneath the navigation) even though there's a color set in the site styles. If I put a blank page or other page type as the first page in the index this doesn't happen.

I have used a few lines of code to create the overlapping logo effect, and removing all the custom css on the site didn't fix the issue.

In the index gallery section of the site styles, deselecting 'overlay header on first index gallery' did fix the social links issue, but then I have a huge amount of padding/white space under the logo and can't achieve the overlapping logo effect I have currently.

Any help with this would be appreciated! I attached a couple of screenshots for reference and the password on the site is LB.

TIA!

279460087_ScreenShot2020-07-07at10_49_12AM.thumb.png.9b94a355b76090516c8ef34542d1e545.png

*Currently looks like this, social links are there but not showing

1364712339_ScreenShot2020-07-07at10_46_23AM.thumb.png.fcc308b5bdcd7cc324bc2bb4d5b4303d.png

*de-selecting overlay header on first index gallery fixes the issue but then there is a ton of white space on the bottom 

• Replies 0
  • Views 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived