Removing the Sidebar Option on the "Five" Template

Site URL: https://atlantacoffeeshops.com

Hi, I am working in the Five template. By default, all pages that I create include a sidebar on the right.

Two questions:

1) How can I create custom code/CSS to omit sidebars on all pages throughout my site? Or said another way, how can I ensure that "full width" is selected for all pages on my site?

2) Is there a way to remove the sidebar from the "cart" page specifically? I could not find an option to do that on Squarespace Help pages. There is a way to customize the "Checkout" page, but what about the cart page? See the default text that is showing up on the below page at the moment:

https://www.atlantacoffeeshops.com/cart

Thanks for your help!

Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 9.48.49 AM.png

• Replies 3
  • Views 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, tuanphan said:

1. I don't see sidebar. Can you share link to an example page with sidebar?

2. Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

div#sidebar-one-wrapper {
    display: none;
}

The sidebar appeared in the screenshot I included in the post. It has that default text "Tell us what you think! ..." 

From a learning perspective, how would the code for Custom CSS change if I wanted to remove the sidebar not from my entire site but for a specific page?

Thanks!

16 hours ago, AtlantaCoffeeShops said:

The sidebar appeared in the screenshot I included in the post. It has that default text "Tell us what you think! ..." 

From a learning perspective, how would the code for Custom CSS change if I wanted to remove the sidebar not from my entire site but for a specific page?

Thanks!

Add to Page Settings > Advanced > Header

<style>
  div#sidebar-one-wrapper {
    display: none;
}
</style>

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Archived