Change Navigation Order and Pages individually

Hi everyone,

I am building a one pager, with a navigation bar on the top. So all my sections appear on one page.

I am trying to change the order in the navigation system, without effecting the chronological order on the main website.

Can I re-order the Menu, without effecting the order of the page in the Site? Because now, if I change the order in the navigation, the Page also goes in that position..

Also, additionally, I would like to hide one of the pages, that is also implemented in the main page, from the navigation.. Is there a specific code to put in the page, that I would like to hide from the navigation bar? It still needs to appear on the main site, but not in the navigation bar.

Thanks in advance!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't have a plan yet, I just need to know if that's possible what I am asking..?

Can I move the order of the navigation menu, without effecting the order in the page? Because now it changes both, and I don't want that..

Okey got it!

https://circle-salmon-erjy.squarespace.com/ PW: 1234

So again to sum up:

1. How can I change the order of the menu, without changing the order in the page?

2. How can I hide a Section from the menu, but still having in at the bottom of the page? (Not in the Footer or anything, but as a own section)

3. Is there a big difference between the versions that are up to date, and the ones, that you need specifically to click on „older version“ in order to install them? Because this template is the only one I liked that fitted..

23 hours ago, GregK said:

Okey got it!

https://circle-salmon-erjy.squarespace.com/ PW: 1234

So again to sum up:

1. How can I change the order of the menu, without changing the order in the page?

2. How can I hide a Section from the menu, but still having in at the bottom of the page? (Not in the Footer or anything, but as a own section)

3. Is there a big difference between the versions that are up to date, and the ones, that you need specifically to click on „older version“ in order to install them? Because this template is the only one I liked that fitted..

1. Which order you want?

2. Which section?

3. I don't understand..

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Archived