Email Campaign Transfer from 7.0 to 7.1 site

Hi,

I've spent the better half of the past two weeks building a new site on 7.1 to replace the site that had been running on 7.0. As I published it today and rerouted the domain I realized that I didn't see any way to transfer the existing email campaigns. Is there a way to move the list/automated/existing campaigns across to the new 7.1 site or do I need to explore the mailing list and start over????

Would love advice quickly so I know how to action a solution or get cracking on fixes this obvious gap in moving to 7.1

Cheers

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 3
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/1/2021 at 6:22 PM, MMilward said:

I am also wondering how to transfer my email subscription.

There isn't a way to transfer your own billing plan for Email Campaigns. I recommend that you contact Squarespace Customer Care as they may be able to do something manually for you. You can reach out to them here.

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

Edited by paul2009

About me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for over 18 yrs and a Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL, providing high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji below. Buying a coffee is optional.

Book paid help with domains: Connect a GoDaddy domain. Connect a Squarespace Domain. Domain assistance

• 2 years later...