Form CSS + Social Icon Hover CSS

Site URL: http://www.differentkennedy.com

Couple of questions regarding some custom CSS tweaks I've been working on: 

• Custom Form: [see attached screenshot]
    • Field background - is it possible there is an overlay applied to SS forms? My background hex is the exact match for grey in the menu and yet it is noticeably darker. I have a couple of overlays on images within css but wanted to see if there was an inherent on in forms before I dug through and messed something up. EDIT: SOLVED
    • Field input border - managed to change the selected field background color to white - but would love to remove the blue border -- border-color: is not working here for me is this possible?
    • Email field input type - I have customized the input text font and color yet it seems to be ignoring the email input field - is there a workaround or is this something that can be addressed with additional css?  
  • Social Icons: [see attached screenshot]
    • Adjusted color with css [see attached screenshot] and was wondering if there was a way to adjust the inner icon color on hover: ex in the screenshot the twitter icon is hovered on and is showing my css for having it be white on hover - i would love to be able to change the bird part of this icon to navy

Thanks guys! 

Form CSS.png

Screen Shot.png

Social CSS.png

• Replies 1
  • Views 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Field input border - managed to change the selected field background color to white - but would love to remove the blue border -- border-color: is not working here for me is this possible?

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

.form-wrapper .field-list .field .field-element:focus {
    outline: none !important;
}

Email field input type - I have customized the input text font and color yet it seems to be ignoring the email input field - is there a workaround or is this something that can be addressed with additional css?  

form input[type="email"] {
    color: #1b1b26 !important;
    text-transform: lowercase;
    letter-spacing: -.05px;
    font-weight: 700;
    font-size: 16px;
}

Adjusted color with css [see attached screenshot] and was wondering if there was a way to adjust the inner icon color on hover: ex in the screenshot the twitter icon is hovered on and is showing my css for having it be white on hover - i would love to be able to change the bird part of this icon to navy

a.twitter:hover use {
    fill: navy !important;
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Archived