How to add special payment field

I have a dentist office I'm potentially working with that wants to have a page on their site where clients can pay their bills online. Since the amount eache person is paying is variable, I couldn't set it up like a commerce site. They have this available on their current site. 

Is there special code or a special plug in I should use so that customers can fill out a form to give their credit cards and then enter an amount to be processed? 

Thank you!

• Replies 1
  • Views 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/19/2020 at 11:22 PM, kbacon said:

I have a dentist office I'm potentially working with that wants to have a page on their site where clients can pay their bills online. Since the amount eache person is paying is variable, I couldn't set it up like a commerce site. They have this available on their current site. 

Is there special code or a special plug in I should use so that customers can fill out a form to give their credit cards and then enter an amount to be processed? 

Thank you!

Hi you can use the Acuity Scheduling to acheive it  and you have to use this guide to properly get it work https://help.acuityscheduling.com/hc/en-us/articles/219149297-Can-I-charge-for-appointments-on-a-sliding-scale-

Hope it helps 🙂

Archived