Font Color Change in Subscription Box

Question

11 answers to this question

1 minute ago, tuanphan said:

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

.newsletter-form-field-wrapper input:focus {
    color: black;
}

Thank you so much @tuanphan - is there a way to make it stay black? It types black now but when I go to the next field it goes back to white. 

2 minutes ago, NWBeef said:

Thank you so much @tuanphan - is there a way to make it stay black? It types black now but when I go to the next field it goes back to white. 

.newsletter-block .newsletter-form-field-element {
    color: black;
}

COVID-19Free priority support for all users (29/03 - 30/04). You can tag me (@tuanphan) or send to my email.

With paid support, see here

How to Setup Password & Share URL

@tuanphan This post helped me correct an issue with text not showing in the email form field when a user was entering their email address within the newsletter block - thank you! Is there a way by either adding CSS or add HTML in the post-submit field within the edit portion of the newsletter block to add a white box around the post-submit Thank you message? My client is worried users are missing or having a hard time reading the post-submit Thank you message. Thank you in advance.

11 hours ago, ashlee said:

@tuanphan This post helped me correct an issue with text not showing in the email form field when a user was entering their email address within the newsletter block - thank you! Is there a way by either adding CSS or add HTML in the post-submit field within the edit portion of the newsletter block to add a white box around the post-submit Thank you message? My client is worried users are missing or having a hard time reading the post-submit Thank you message. Thank you in advance.

Can you share link to form on your client' site?

If you can't share link here, you can send to my email via link in signature

COVID-19Free priority support for all users (29/03 - 30/04). You can tag me (@tuanphan) or send to my email.

5 hours ago, ashlee said:

@tuanphan Thank you for replying back. I somehow missed the notification yesterday. Here is a link to my clients site, https://www.rosabellawinery.com/. The newsletter form is towards the bottom of the page. Ashlee

Where form, can you take screenshot? I don't see any forms