footer to the middle

Hey there,

we use the clay template. It´s a template of the brine family. For the footer you have two major design options. We would love to use the staple version. But on this version the pages are aligned to the left side. We want to align the footer to the middle. Is there any way to solve this problem with code injection?

Thanks

• Replies 9
  • Views 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the moment we run a cover site, because the release will only be in about 2 weeks. So if you access the site now, you won`t see the footer. Think that doesn`t help you. I think I either I have to activate a site for you or I have to wait until the store is open, or? The link to our site is www.tutti-palette.de

1 hour ago, becksebastian said:

At the moment we run a cover site, because the release will only be in about 2 weeks. So if you access the site now, you won`t see the footer. Think that doesn`t help you. I think I either I have to activate a site for you or I have to wait until the store is open, or? The link to our site is www.tutti-palette.de

I don't see footer

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 4 months later...

So now there is some free time to work on the footer again. Like I already mentioned I want to use the staple version aligned to the middle of the webiste. On desktop and mobile version. The website is www.tutti-palette.de. Maybe you can help me now. Would love to hear from you. 

P.S.: At the moment I don`t use the staple version. Do I have to change to the staple version before you have a look on the site?

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, becksebastian said:

Thanks for the replay. I added the code like you mentioned, but the columns are still aligned to the left.

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

.Footer-middle {
    justify-content: center;
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Archived