Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
cmwiens

Adding Custom Font to Blog Post Title

I would like to change the font of my Blog Posts to a custom font. I have already added the font and am currently using it for my H1, but I don't know how to assign the custom font to blog titles. I was able to find two posts from Squarespace Answers addressing the issue, but when I navigate to the pages, it says they don't  exist anymore. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

@cmwiens Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS. It it doesn't work, please share post url to check code

h2.Blog-title {
    font-family: your font name !important;
}

@cmwiens Code is dependent on the template being used and the settings you've selected in Site Styles. For the community to provide accurate answers to your questions, you need to include a link to the page on your site. If your site is in trial mode, you'll need to set a password that allows us to view your site and then tell us what it is.

If a response has helped you, please give thanks using the  like-20-mag.png.3997345d620e40b4760b5d7a667cad54.png button.
Need personalised help? I'm a professional Developer who works with Designers internationally. You can book me via my company's website. www.sf.digital