Order email automation

Ok so I'm having an issue that I feel there should be a simple solution.... 

Basically I'm selling webinars through the commerce section of SS but I can't get emails to be unique to each webinar. I'd like to be able to have the customers automatically receive an email when they order product X, and a different email when they order product Y. The best I can find is making one a "physical product" and one a "digital product" but I have a lot of webinars so this work around only goes so far. 

I'd imagine there would be some sort of simple code like: if_order=[orderX] , Send[emailXTemplate], but I can't seem to get this type of thing to work either. 

Is there something I'm missing?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You aren’t missing anything. This feature doesn’t exist yet. You can add your voice to the requests for this feature by opening a ticket with Customer Care. 

A possible workaround is to make it a digital product and put the content in a PDF that gets emailed, but it is not ideal. 

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

Archived